Seth Haley, better known as the “mid-fi synth-wave, slow-motion funk” artist Com Truise, will be performing for free at The Sett this Saturday.
Here’s what you need to know:
- He released his last album, In Decay, in 2012. You can listen to it here.
- He’s noted for performing with a live drummer.
- His music is heavily influenced by 1980s music, featuring heavy synthesizers and driving and clear beats.
- This is his first time performing in Madison, WI.
- His music videos are elaborate and cinematic:
- So are his live shows:
- Here’s his Facebook page. Check out his Twitter.
- The show is free. It starts at 9:30 pm in The Sett at Union South. Everyone’s going to be there.
We hope to see you there as well!